Call2Teams - Customers
In all cases, you will need to contact your supplier.
Below are the basics for some of the most common global marketplace suppliers.
- A subscription purchased via Microsoft can only be cancelled via the Microsoft portals. Call2Teams can remove services but this will not cancel the subscription or billing from Microsoft.
- The appearance and features of the Microsoft admin centre may change from time to time, and is outside of the control of Call2Teams. The screenshots provided below are for guidance only.
You will need admin access to your Office 365 account.
- Access the Office 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com/
- Ensure you are using the latest Admin Centre.
- Go to Billing menu on the left, select Your Products
Scroll down and find the relevant service in the Apps section.
You will be able to then Add/remove licences or Cancel the subscription using the 'Cancel subscription' option.
If you are unable to access the above screens then try the Azure SaaS management portal at:
We are unable to remove services from your Office 365 account purchased via Microsoft as we do not have access.
If in doubt, you can raise a case with Microsoft via the Support options.
Please contact your Ingram sales team or customer support to cancel orders and remove services.