Call2Teams - Customers
Customers encounter an issue with a missing API in their Azure Tenant.
The missing API in the customer's Azure Tenant can lead to a problem provisioning the service, where the customer sees an Invalid_Client error on first sync.
Follow these steps to fix the Microsoft tenant so the service can be deployed:
1. Install the Azure PowerShell module
Follow the instructions below.
These steps are also available at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/azure/install-az-ps?view=azps-5.0.0#install-the-azure-powershell-module
2. On a Windows PC, Run PowerShell as administrator
3. PowerShell will now launch in Administrator mode:
4. Run the following command:
Install-Module -Name Az -AllowClobber
5. PowerShell will take a few moments to install some dependant modules. A
6. Approve the installation requests as shown below:
7. Run the following two commands to login, and install the API endpoints to the tenant:
New-AzADServicePrincipal -ApplicationId "39624784-6cbe-4a60-afbe-9f46d10fdb27"
If an error appears then users may need to first run the following command:
The following should be returned from PowerShell, and then the issue should be resolved: