Call2Teams - Customers
If a user has an existing Microsoft Calling Plan then they might not be able to be added to the service portal - some Microsoft licenses come with inbuilt calling plans.
- Log in to the customer's Microsoft 365 Admin Centre as an Administrator.
- Select the Active Users and click on the affected user in order to modify them.
- Select Licenses and Apps
- Filter the list of apps by selecting the type of license with which they are associated:
- In the filtered list in the example below it shows that a Domestic Calling plan is included. Clear the checkbox next to this and click Save changes.
6. The user should now appear in the portal after running a sync.
Please note Dstny Automate cannot be held responsible for the content of any third-party documentation offered.