Call2Teams - Customers
By default the Microsoft default dial plan does not route 000 emergency calls correctly. This results on emergency calls failing when the service is sending calls to a PBX ir Trunk.
The solution when using an upstream PBX or Trunk for handling emergency calling, is to create a custom dial plan in the Teams admin center as show in these three steps:
- Open the Global Dial Plan
- Add a new Normalization Rule with the settings set as per screenshot below
- Move the Emergency Normalization rule up to the top of the order and then click Save.
Important additional information
- Teams may amend the behaviour of the dial plan and so this setting should be verified periodically.
- Using Teams' custom emergency calling settings may affect the behaviour of this dial plan.
- Using the Dynamic Emergency Trunk (DET) service provided by the platform may affect the behaviour of this dial plan so should be verified during the configuration of the DET service.
- Review Microsoft Emergency calling terms and conditions regarding the use of emergency calling in Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/emergency-calling-terms-and-conditions
Qunifi can not be held responsible for the content of external links. If you discover a link to be broken or incorrect in any way, please advise us immediately. Thanks